TOMORROW'S MEETING

  • Fiona Baker
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
      Dear All Chicks with Sticks

      Is there still a meeting tomorrow at the Drill Hall??

      Fi x

    • Katie Lord
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
        As far as I know there is. I won't be there as I'll be
        at work but if those that do meet could discuss
        whether they want to have a regular Friday (or
        whichever day) meeting and how often they want it to
        be, then let the rest of the group know via the email
        list that would be great!
        Have fun!
        Katie

        --- Fiona Baker <cupboard_cat@...> wrote:

        > Dear All Chicks with Sticks
        >
        > Is there still a meeting tomorrow at the Drill
        > Hall??
        >
        > Fi x

        > removed]

        now.
        http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
      • foreverj2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
          I can't make it unfortunately. I feel really bad about it as I'm the one
          that wanted a Friday meeting.

          Lucie
          Mum to 4 gorgeous girls and 3 brilliant boys