Knit with us at Long Eaton Art Room this Saturday

  • mgraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2007
      To celebrate National Knitting Week, we are holding a knitting day at the studio on Saturday 20th October.
      Do come along and join us, whether or not you knit already.

      We will be open from 10.00 - 16.00 with a knitting theme.

      www.leartroom.co.uk

    • Katie Lord
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2007
        Thanks for the invite Mary!
        It's my birthday this week though so I won't be able
        to make it as I've got a friend coming to stay for the
        weekend.
        Hope it all goes well!
        Katie

        --- mgraham <mary.graham@...> wrote:

        > To celebrate National Knitting Week, we are holding
        > a knitting day at the studio on Saturday 20th
        > October.
        > Do come along and join us, whether or not you knit
        > already.
        >
        > We will be open from 10.00 - 16.00 with a knitting
        > theme.
        >
        > www.leartroom.co.uk

        > removed]

        now.