Updated details

  • katie_daisy_lord
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      The updated flyer and poster are in the Files section with the contact
      details amended to Fi and Nic as my phone number won't work in a
      fortnight's time!

      I don't think a decision was ever made about the December Lincoln
      meetings (the second Saturday is Christmas Market weekend, so we can't
      be in the Drill Hall, and the fourth Saturday is very close to
      Christmas) so I've left that as "to be decided" on the poster/flyer.

      Hopefully I should make it to the Lincoln meeting on Saturday. I still
      haven't found anywhere to live (!) so it's getting a bit last minute now!

      Katie
      http://knitdaisies.blogspot.com