That American Bird

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      Happy New Years Ladies!
      Sorry I haven't written you all in some time. Pregnancy makes me
      loopy and very tired. All I do is sleep and eat... and fart. I'm a
      lot like out 15 year old black lab.
      I am back in the US and living with my parents in Boise, Idaho. I
      plan on moving to Harrisonburg, Virginia in the late spring or early
      summer to reunite with my husband.
      Baby and I are fine. It's hard keeping control of my blood sugars
      while pregnant but I've had a near perfect record for months now. The
      baby is going to be a boy and he's due on April 1st but will likely
      come before then.
      I wanted to let you know that I am blogging again on my website and
      remind you all of email in case you start to fancy something yankee
      like to knit with (Lamb's Pride, Peaches 'n Cream, etc.). I do have a
      local yarn shop that has a whole room of just worsted and bulky Lambs
      Pride in every color imaginable and they're only like $7 to $8 a
      roll... which is 14 to 16 GBP.
      So just a reminder:

      Sara Serine Matthews
      460 East Linkershim Dr.
      Meridian, Idaho 83642
      USA

      Email: Serinekat@...
      Web: http://web.mac.com/serinekat

      Please let me know how you are all doing!

      Sara