Boston group

  • foreverj2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , 1 Apr 11:41
      The new Boston group had our first meeting yesterday. We're not meeting
      next week but will be there the week after. 10am in Starbucks at Tesco. We get
      a 10% discount on any food or drink we buy while we're there. If anyone
      would like to come and join us then please do.

      Lucie

    • nigelskydenise@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , 3 Apr 02:10
        I'd love to come along and say hi Lucie, would be after the easter hols, can
        you let me know when that one would be.
        thanks darling
        Denise x

      • foreverj2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , 3 Apr 09:37
          nigelskydenise@... writes:

          I'd love to come along and say hi Lucie, would be after the easter hols, can

          you let me know when that one would be.
          thanks darling
          Denise x

          28th April is the next one I'll be at. Look forward to meeting you!!!!!!!!
          :-)

          Lucie
          Mum to 4 gorgeous girls and 3 beautiful boys

        • nigelskydenise@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , 5 Apr 04:45
            We can make the 28th, can't make any before that.
            Look forward to seeing you there .. how much knitting I will get done is
            another matter .. although Katie has her knitting packed already lol !! I think
            Oscar might just want to hang out on the boob, which kind of ties your hands
            up !

            Denise xx

          • foreverj2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , 26 Apr 12:25
              Just a little reminder that we'll be meeting at Starbucks in Tesco on Monday
              at 10. If you're free do come and join us.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                Just a little reminder about the Boston group - we meet at Starbucks in
                Tesco on Monday mornings 10-12.

                Would anyone be interested in a Saturday meeting once a month? Am I right
                in thinking that there isnt a meeting in Lincoln on the 3rd Saturday of the
                month?

                Lucie

              • Nicola Lucas
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 18, 2008
                  Hi Lucie,
                  Yes Lincoln is 2nd and 4th Saturday in the month.
                  Nic

                  To: knitlincs@...: foreverj2@...: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:01:02 -0400Subject: [knitlincs] Boston group

                  Just a little reminder about the Boston group - we meet at Starbucks in Tesco on Monday mornings 10-12. Would anyone be interested in a Saturday meeting once a month? Am I right in thinking that there isnt a meeting in Lincoln on the 3rd Saturday of the month?Lucie[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

                • Katie Lord
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 20, 2008
                    Is anyone going to be around at the Lincoln meeting on 28th June? I think  Kat said she would be. I'm hoping to put in an appearance!!

                    Katie x

                    To: knitlincs@yahoogrou ps.co.ukFrom: foreverj2@aol. comDate: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:01:02 -0400Subject: [knitlincs] Boston group

                    Just a little reminder about the Boston group - we meet at Starbucks in Tesco on Monday mornings 10-12. Would anyone be interested in a Saturday meeting once a month? Am I right in thinking that there isnt a meeting in Lincoln on the 3rd Saturday of the month?Lucie[ Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

                    http://clk.atdmt com/UKM/go/ msnnkmgl00100000 09ukm/direct/ 01/

                  • Fiona Baker
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 22, 2008
                      I am going to be there because I don't have another wedding until 26 July ... .yee hah!  It seemed rather weird being at home last night .....

                      Hope you to see you on the 2 8th and Cat!

                      Fi xx

                      To: knitlincs@yahoogrou ps.co.ukFrom: foreverj2@aol. comDate: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:01:02 -0400Subject: [knitlincs] Boston group

                      Just a little reminder about the Boston group - we meet at Starbucks in Tesco on Monday mornings 10-12. Would anyone be interested in a Saturday meeting once a month? Am I right in thinking that there isnt a meeting in Lincoln on the 3rd Saturday of the month?Lucie[ Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

                      http://clk.atdmt com/UKM/go/ msnnkmgl00100000 09ukm/direct/ 01/

                      Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
                      A Smarter Email http://uk.docs yahoo.com/ nowyoucan. html

                    • Nicola Lucas
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
                        No 'fraid not. I would have liked to go because I have missed a few weeks and it would be great to see you but I'm at Woolfest!!!!!
                        Nic xx

                        To: knitlincs@...: katie_daisy_lord@...: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:29:38 +0000Subject: RE: [knitlincs] Boston group

                        Is anyone going to be around at the Lincoln meeting on 28th June? I think Kat said she would be. I'm hoping to put in an appearance!!Katie x--- On Wed, 18/6/08, Nicola Lucas <nicola_i_sharp@...> wrote:From: Nicola Lucas <nicola_i_sharp@...>Subject: RE: [knitlincs] Boston groupTo: knitlincs@...: Wednesday, 18 June, 2008, 9:40 AMHi Lucie,Yes Lincoln is 2nd and 4th Saturday in the month.NicxTo: knitlincs@yahoogrou ps.co.ukFrom: foreverj2@aol. comDate: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:01:02 -0400Subject: [knitlincs] Boston groupJust a little reminder about the Boston group - we meet at Starbucks in Tesco on Monday mornings 10-12. Would anyone be interested in a Saturday meeting once a month? Am I right in thinking that there isnt a meeting in Lincoln on the 3rd Saturday of the month?Lucie[ Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _http://clk.atdmt com/UKM/go/ msnnkmgl00100000 09ukm/direct/ 01/[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]__________________________________________________________Sent from Yahoo! Mail.A Smarter Email http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html%5bNon-text portions of this message have been removed]

                      • Katie Lord
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 25, 2008
                          Hi Everyone,
                            I've got a bag of wool (which Claire originally passed on to me) that needs a good home. I just don't have room to store it in my teeny tiny new flat and thought someone else might be able to use it. There's a smallish dustbin bag full of it - think it's wool and it's cream/natural in colour. It could well need washing! It's aran weight.

                          I can either bring it along to the Drill Hall on Saturday or it can be picked up from my Mum's house near the County Hospital in Lincoln.

                          Katie
                          http://knitdaisies.blogspot.com
                          ._,___

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 26, 2008
                            Don't forget the Boston group on Monday mornings - we plan to run throughout
                            the school holidays but if you could let us know in advance if you're coming
                            it would be helpful so we can make sure someone is there (and if you then
                            can't come please let us know)

                            Lucie