Boston group

  • foreverj2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
      Just a little reminder about the Boston group - we meet at Starbucks in
      Tesco on Monday mornings 10-12.

      Would anyone be interested in a Saturday meeting once a month? Am I right
      in thinking that there isnt a meeting in Lincoln on the 3rd Saturday of the
      month?

      Lucie

    • Nicola Lucas
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 18, 2008
        Hi Lucie,
        Yes Lincoln is 2nd and 4th Saturday in the month.
        Nic

        To: knitlincs@...: foreverj2@...: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:01:02 -0400Subject: [knitlincs] Boston group

        Just a little reminder about the Boston group - we meet at Starbucks in Tesco on Monday mornings 10-12. Would anyone be interested in a Saturday meeting once a month? Am I right in thinking that there isnt a meeting in Lincoln on the 3rd Saturday of the month?Lucie[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      • Katie Lord
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 20, 2008
          Is anyone going to be around at the Lincoln meeting on 28th June? I think  Kat said she would be. I'm hoping to put in an appearance!!

          Katie x

          To: knitlincs@yahoogrou ps.co.ukFrom: foreverj2@aol. comDate: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:01:02 -0400Subject: [knitlincs] Boston group

          Just a little reminder about the Boston group - we meet at Starbucks in Tesco on Monday mornings 10-12. Would anyone be interested in a Saturday meeting once a month? Am I right in thinking that there isnt a meeting in Lincoln on the 3rd Saturday of the month?Lucie[ Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

          http://clk.atdmt com/UKM/go/ msnnkmgl00100000 09ukm/direct/ 01/

        • Fiona Baker
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 22, 2008
            I am going to be there because I don't have another wedding until 26 July ... .yee hah!  It seemed rather weird being at home last night .....

            Hope you to see you on the 2 8th and Cat!

            Fi xx

            To: knitlincs@yahoogrou ps.co.ukFrom: foreverj2@aol. comDate: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:01:02 -0400Subject: [knitlincs] Boston group

            Just a little reminder about the Boston group - we meet at Starbucks in Tesco on Monday mornings 10-12. Would anyone be interested in a Saturday meeting once a month? Am I right in thinking that there isnt a meeting in Lincoln on the 3rd Saturday of the month?Lucie[ Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

            http://clk.atdmt com/UKM/go/ msnnkmgl00100000 09ukm/direct/ 01/

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
            A Smarter Email http://uk.docs yahoo.com/ nowyoucan. html

          • Nicola Lucas
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
              No 'fraid not. I would have liked to go because I have missed a few weeks and it would be great to see you but I'm at Woolfest!!!!!
              Nic xx

              To: knitlincs@...: katie_daisy_lord@...: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:29:38 +0000Subject: RE: [knitlincs] Boston group

              Is anyone going to be around at the Lincoln meeting on 28th June? I think Kat said she would be. I'm hoping to put in an appearance!!Katie x--- On Wed, 18/6/08, Nicola Lucas <nicola_i_sharp@...> wrote:From: Nicola Lucas <nicola_i_sharp@...>Subject: RE: [knitlincs] Boston groupTo: knitlincs@...: Wednesday, 18 June, 2008, 9:40 AMHi Lucie,Yes Lincoln is 2nd and 4th Saturday in the month.NicxTo: knitlincs@yahoogrou ps.co.ukFrom: foreverj2@aol. comDate: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:01:02 -0400Subject: [knitlincs] Boston groupJust a little reminder about the Boston group - we meet at Starbucks in Tesco on Monday mornings 10-12. Would anyone be interested in a Saturday meeting once a month? Am I right in thinking that there isnt a meeting in Lincoln on the 3rd Saturday of the month?Lucie[ Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _http://clk.atdmt com/UKM/go/ msnnkmgl00100000 09ukm/direct/ 01/[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]__________________________________________________________Sent from Yahoo! Mail.A Smarter Email http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html%5bNon-text portions of this message have been removed]

            • Katie Lord
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 25, 2008
                Hi Everyone,
                  I've got a bag of wool (which Claire originally passed on to me) that needs a good home. I just don't have room to store it in my teeny tiny new flat and thought someone else might be able to use it. There's a smallish dustbin bag full of it - think it's wool and it's cream/natural in colour. It could well need washing! It's aran weight.

                I can either bring it along to the Drill Hall on Saturday or it can be picked up from my Mum's house near the County Hospital in Lincoln.

                Katie
                http://knitdaisies.blogspot.com
                ._,___

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 26, 2008
                  Don't forget the Boston group on Monday mornings - we plan to run throughout
                  the school holidays but if you could let us know in advance if you're coming
                  it would be helpful so we can make sure someone is there (and if you then
                  can't come please let us know)

                  Lucie