HARROGATE

  • Fiona Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2008
      Hi All

      I am organising a trip to the Knitting and Stitching at Harrogate in November (20 - 23rd) - on the Sunday and have a number of seats spare.   Does anyone want to join us?  Pick up will be Newark, visit to Harrogate, tea at Bettys - return at 5.30 pm - drop off at Newark.

      Cost £20 per person to include entry to the show and bus.

      Grateful if you would let me know.

      All the best

      Fi xx