OXFAM squares. Last call.....

  • Nicola Sharp
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      If you have any squares left that you made for the maternal morality
      blanket appeal, please can you stick them in the post as soon as
      possible. The deadline for it is was 31st Aug but I was away and
      missed posting about it here. They are just waiting for the last ones
      coming in this week.

      Send your squares (with your name, address or email, so that Sarah
      can thank you for your support) to:

      Sarah Blakemore
      Oxfam campaigns
      47 Park Square East
      Leeds
      LS21 2NL
      UK

      Thanks,
      Nic
    • Katie Lord
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2008
        Is anyone going to the Iknit day in London on Saturday? I know Fi isn't... ;-)
        Anyway, let me know if you are and I'll look out for you!!
        http://www.iknit.org.uk/iknitday.html

        Katie

      • Nicola Lucas
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2008
          No :( Annoyingly we are down south the weekend after. Boo hiss. Have fun and I am by no means jealous of you. Honest ;)
          Gemma is going with her knitting posse if you are looking for people.....
          xx

        • Fiona Baker
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2008
            Katie Lord ... go away and stop rubbing salt in my wounds!!!!!!!

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2008
              Well you're going to Harrogate, aren't you?! I can't get to that!!

              From: Katie Lord <katie_daisy_ lord@yahoo. co.uk>

              To: knitlincs@yahoogrou ps.co.uk

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 4, 2008
                Thanks Nic. I've left a message for Gemma on Facebook.

                No :( Annoyingly we are down south the weekend after. Boo hiss. Have fun and I am by no means jealous of you. Honest ;)

                Gemma is going with her knitting posse if you are looking for people.....

                xx

                Make a mini you and download it into Windows Live Messenger

                http://clk.atdmt com/UKM/go/ 111354029/ direct/01/