Wool Sale

  • lady_fuchsia_r
    Message 1 of 2 , 28 Apr 06:37
      Hi Ladies, I got a mailing this morning from 'Tricot Shop'and the next sale at the Assembly Rooms is Sunday the 10th May from 11am to 4pm
      Jools x
    • lady_fuchsia_r
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2009
        Hi Ladies,
        I have received an email from Tricot Shop and the next wool sale is on Sunday the 20th September at the Assembly Rooms in Bailgate Lincoln. The sale starts at 10.30am and closes at 4pm.
        Their website at www.tricotshop.co.uk is now up and running, I have accessed it but wasn't bowled over by the choice but there are one or two reasonably priced 'basics' to be had.
        See you all soon Jools x