KIP - Knit in Public

  • lady_fuchsia_r
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      HI Ladies,

      Jill told me today that the weekend after next is Knit-in-Public weekend, I know it's our Saturday to meet but I wondered if anyone would care to join Jill and I at the 'Stags Head' public house at Newport on the Sunday lunchtime around 12.30ish to have a bite to eat and knit in the garden there?

      I had occaision to speak to Fi Baker this evening and asked her about the KIP and she says she would like to join us.The food is good at the pub as far as I have tasted it, not Cordon Bleu but generous Pub Grub.

      I'll leave it to you all to see if you fancy it and hopefully see you there......I'll be at the knitting bee Saturday and we can chat about it then.

      See you soon, Happy Knitting

      Jools x x