Change of Venue in Lincoln

  • lady_fuchsia_r
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Happy New Year Ladies.

      The meeting this week will be held at the Drill Hall rather than the Hub
      as due to the number of attendees at meetings over the past months
      booking and paying for a room is currently not a viable option, in fact
      the 'coffers' have been subsidised by those who have been to meetings up
      to the Christmas break.

      If there are enough folk on Saturday we can discuss either staying at
      the Drill Hall or choosing an altenative venue if that is preferred.

      I am sending this email to all thise in Knit Lincs and all others I have
      contact details for but please pass on content to those you may see and
      don't have or use email.

      Hope to see you all at the weekend ....Julia