Venue in Lincoln

  • lady_fuchsia_r
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hello Ladies,

      We have held the past couple of meetings back at the Drill Hall but this
      venue is now a bit of a problem as they have decided to close the cafe
      early afternoon so I think that we will have to put our heads together
      and come up with yet a new location.

      Jill and I had a look at the 'Atrium' at the university last Saturday
      and although the space was ok, the cafe is not open the time we would
      want to be there which was a disappointment as it is quite central so we
      will have think again.

      I have been wracking my brains as to where would be suitable so I would
      appreciate any suggestions or input anyone can give therefore please put
      your 'Thinking Caps' on throw a few ideas into the ring.

      Does anyone have any violent objections to meeting in a pub ( a suitable
      one of course ) that serves tea and coffee as cafes and tea rooms which
      would suit our needs are very thin on the ground ?

      Regards Julia

    • foreverj2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
        A pub with a carpark would make my life a lot easier, although I work some
        Saturdays so might not be able to make every meeting.

        Lucie

[...]

      • christine howells
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
          The Collection has quite a good cafe, I meet there with another group and it works quite well. There is a car park opposite, and others around, but one then has to pay for parking.

          To: knitlincs@...

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
            any news on a new place, would love to come along again soon .. would there
            be enough of us for the HH again ?

            Denise xx