Saturdays Meeting - Drill Hall

  • lady_fuchsia_r
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010
      Hello Ladies,

      A note to say that we are still looking for a new venue, Julia had
      suggested 'Portico' which is near 'The Collection' and it would have
      been an ideal spot, good food comfy chairs etc but it isn't open on a
      Saturday mores the pity! Thank you Julia for looking into that one for
      us so we will be back at the Drill Hall this coming Saturday. Our search
      continues.

      It was great to see Wendy again at the last meeting plus two new ladies,
      Ali and Laura which made it a group of nine altogether so plenty of chat
      and laughter if not loads of (correct) knitting got done. Doreen, how
      fortuitous that Jill and I bumped into you so with any luck you and
      Joyce will be available on Saturday.

      So ladies, keep your thinking caps on about an alternative meeting place
      and hope to see you at the Drill Hall at 2pm.

      Take care all till then

      Jools x x