New contact

  • levis_nis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm still the contact for Lincoln knitting group in all of the knitting mags and I just can't get to Lincoln at the weekends at the moment so would anyone like to take this over?

      Also, I've had a lady ring today about knitting in Lincoln and I want to give her phone number to someone who goes to have a chat about times, venues, etc. Fi or maybe Jools?

      Hope you are all ok.

      Nic
    • lady_fuchsia_r
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2010
        Hi Nic,

        I don't know if Fiona has contacted you but I don't mind taking on the job

        Jools