Yarn on sale at Boyes in Lincoln

  • seahorseclaire
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi everyone :)

      I've just been into town and Boyes are having another sale. None of
      the really nice yarns are on special offer but they have things like
      J. C. Brett Marble DK at £1.25 for 100g, J. C. Brett Rio at 99p for
      100g and those enormous balls of aran with wool are £4 for colours and
      I think £3.50 for cream. They also had a few of the fun fur and
      novelty yarns on sale too and a big range of brightly coloured DKs at
      99p a ball.

      Claire