New Vid!!

  • kuri_noone
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
      Just wanted to post the link to my new video.

      It's about both Harrys!!!

      Here's the link

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENC6tq1_XLg&feature=user

      Please leave a comment!!

      Cheers!!

      P.S Don't worry, the next chapter is nearly done. It will be up in a
      few days!!!
    • Lena
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2008
        AHHH.... :( Now I'm going on holiday and you say it won't take long for
        the next chapter. Make sure it is posted when I come back XD
        (No, you don't have to hurry)

        Okay... I wanted to tell you that your new vid was really great, too.
        The song is perfect for the two of them. I really love it!!

        And to the comment to chapter 26... I wanted to write it yesterday
        (yeah I finally read it lol) but I totally forgot it because it was
        like "Oh have you packed this and that?". And now we'll go in a few
        minutes. I just want to let you know that I'm away and that you don't
        have to worry. But the chapter was really amazing by the way. (And the
        cliffhanger... OMG!)

        I'll post the comment when I'm back. I promise.

        Have a good time and take care (Make sure you don't get ill again. We
        need the next chapter so badly. XD)

        Lena
      • sass_c10
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
          Hey Kurinoone I really like your vid! There's such a tremendous
          difference between your Harry and cannon Harry it's amazing! One thing
          I really thought was cool was how you switched images between cannon
          characters and how they look in the books, to how they look in your
          fic, like between Bella and Voldemort. The lyrics also matched
          perfectly and the whole "look into my eyes and see my world" fit
          great. Nice vid! Can't wait for more in the future!
          ~Cassie~

          P.S. do you know when the next chapter will be up? I'm literally
          biting my nails waiting for it.