New Vid for Harry and Ginny

  • kuri_noone
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2010
      Hi Guys!!!

      I just finished a new vid for Harry/Ginny. The link is below;

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGVVKgKXHMs

      Check it out if you like!!!

      Kurinoone.
    • Lena
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2010
        Hi,

        Sorry I'm only writing now. I loved the oneshot. :D It was beautiful. I imagined it to be only Ginny and Harry but to have all of them there was fun as well. (I kind of hoped he would have talked to Arthur first; that would have been funny) And how Ginny wanted him down on his knee lol ... perfect ;)

        Unfortunately I can't see either of your new videos :(. They are blocked in my country (how I hate that). Is there a chance you could upload them here in the group as well? That would be brilliant.

        To your idea of a rewrite: I would love that and the solution that you upload it as a new fanfiction is a really good one. ;)

        And I'm here with a few new ideas for requests. You kind of get them when you are thinking about alternative events for Darkness Within xD. Okay, first one: At the end of Deepest Reflections Canon Harry returned to the Dursleys. I hoped to see their reaction and how Dudley behaves. And how Harry wonders what the hell happened. Doesn't have to be a long one, but I kind of like the idea... and I wondered what would have happened if AU Harry wasn't sent to Canon Harry's fifth, but fourth year. You know the whole Triwizard Tournament thing. I believe one could write an entry fanfiction about that, but I would like to see some scenes like for example: how Harry reacts when the Goblet of Fire names him as one of the champions. How he deals with Draco and Co. when they make fun about him with the `Potter stinks' badges, how he reacts to the Yule Ball (that would be hilarious... do you remember the scene in canon where McGonagall tells Harry after class that he has to go?). Something like that and maybe how he talks with Hermione and Ron about it (because they know at that time that he isn't their Harry...) and how they tell Ginny everything so she can go with him and how AU Ginny is not so amused... huh... I can practically see it, so when you are interested in one of those... would be great to see it :D

        So... and now I'll be going back to work on my next chapter. Hope to hear from you soon.

        Take care
        Lena
      • kuri_noone
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2010
          Hey Lena!!

          It's good to hear from you :)

          I just filed a dispute on YouTube for the last two vids. I think you may be able to view them now as it no longer says it's banned in Germany. Let me know if you can see them now. If not, I can try to upload them elsewhere.

          I'm glad you're voting for a rewrite too. I'm so in love with 'Truthful Lies' that I want to add more scenes of Harry/Ginny in the rewrite. Don't worry though, I'm not going to change the parts that you have already written about so it won't affect your story :)

          I love, love, love your ideas for the oneshots!! I'm going to add all of them to the list!!!! Thanks so much for them!!! :)

          Let me know if you can see the vids now on YouTube.

          Cheers!!!

          Kurinoone.

          --- In kurinoone_80@..., "Lena" <Lena-Alexa@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Sorry I'm only writing now. I loved the oneshot. :D It was beautiful. I imagined it to be only Ginny and Harry but to have all of them there was fun as well. (I kind of hoped he would have talked to Arthur first; that would have been funny) And how Ginny wanted him down on his knee lol ... perfect ;)
          >
          > Unfortunately I can't see either of your new videos :(. They are blocked in my country (how I hate that). Is there a chance you could upload them here in the group as well? That would be brilliant.
          >
          > To your idea of a rewrite: I would love that and the solution that you upload it as a new fanfiction is a really good one. ;)
          >
          > And I'm here with a few new ideas for requests. You kind of get them when you are thinking about alternative events for Darkness Within xD. Okay, first one: At the end of Deepest Reflections Canon Harry returned to the Dursleys. I hoped to see their reaction and how Dudley behaves. And how Harry wonders what the hell happened. Doesn't have to be a long one, but I kind of like the idea... and I wondered what would have happened if AU Harry wasn't sent to Canon Harry's fifth, but fourth year. You know the whole Triwizard Tournament thing. I believe one could write an entry fanfiction about that, but I would like to see some scenes like for example: how Harry reacts when the Goblet of Fire names him as one of the champions. How he deals with Draco and Co. when they make fun about him with the `Potter stinks' badges, how he reacts to the Yule Ball (that would be hilarious... do you remember the scene in canon where McGonagall tells Harry after class that he has to go?). Something like that and maybe how he talks with Hermione and Ron about it (because they know at that time that he isn't their Harry...) and how they tell Ginny everything so she can go with him and how AU Ginny is not so amused... huh... I can practically see it, so when you are interested in one of those... would be great to see it :D
          >
          > So... and now I'll be going back to work on my next chapter. Hope to hear from you soon.
          >
          > Take care
          > Lena

        • Lena
          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2010
            Ahhh... I can see them now :D

            Both of them are great! Loved 'Pain', but 'Irresistible' as well... which films/music videos (?) did you use besides the ones I know?

            Furthermore I liked how you included Ron and Hermione in 'Irresistible' and I liked the young Harry you choose.

            The scene where he waves is really cute *_* and I liked the one at 2:25 where V. fixes his shirt. lol (And of course the whole H/G vid... but we all know how much I like them.... xD)

            And I'm so glad you like my ideas. I totally forgot to add the one about a little Rita Skeeter scene... you just have to write one if you do the Triwizard Tournament thing. ;)

            Take care

            Lena
          • Pat Green
            Message 5 of 7 , May 3, 2010
              The Dark Prince vs. Rita Seeker. That's funny in any universe.

              Message 6 of 7 , May 3, 2010
                Yeah, I think so too.

                Maybe she could do one for both universes. You know one where Rita knows with who she is dealing and one where she doesn't... XD

                --- In kurinoone_80@..., Pat Green <greenpat37@...> wrote:

                > The Dark Prince vs. Rita Seeker. That's funny in any universe.

              • kuri_noone
                Message 7 of 7 , May 7, 2010
                  Hi Lena!!

                  I'm glad you liked the videos. I used clips of Mean Girls and the video for Lindsay Lohan's song 'over'. The young Harry clips are from Omen.

                  ooohhh, Rita interviews the Dark Prince!!! That sounds like so much fun. I like your suggestion of one for both universes. I'll add them to the list!!!

                  I hope the next chapter to Truthful Lies is ready soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!LOL!!!

                  Take care