No activity in last 7 days
Lay Clerks' Mailbase
The Lay Clerks' Mailbase is an e-mail mailing list for the Lay Clerks, Choral Scholars, Lay Vicars, Vicars Choral and other assorted Gentlemen of the Cathedral and Collegiate Choirs of the United Kingdom. You can use it to discuss and exchange news and gossip of events, vacancies, recordings, social activities and the like.
We request that membership of the list be restricted to
- Gentlemen of UK cathedral choirs
- Choral Scholars at UK universities
- Directors of Music, Organists and Assistant Organists at UK cathedrals
- Organ Scholars at UK cathedrals and universities
- Those who have previously held any of the above positions
- The equivalent of any of the above at other major choral institutions (i.e. those which operate a musical establishment similar to a typical British cathedral) in the UK or Ireland.
- Others with a relevant cathedral or collegiate affiliation, including those outside the UK, by consent of the list owner.
- Nov 7, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses
Members of this group also joined
A mailing list to discuss the use of Gregorian chant in its natural context: as the Christian church's music for the worship ofRestricted Group, 371 membersA mailing list to discuss the use of Gregorian chant in its natural context: as the Christian church ...more