13PICTURE QUIZ

  • lbgcdave
    Dec 30, 2005
      Hello all,
      The picture quiz is now up (just click on the "Photos" link on the
      Yahoo groups site to get to it). Many thanks to George for putting the
      pictures onto the site (my firewall settings prevented me from doing
      so).
      The rules are simple: just identify the game that the picture comes
      from (16 pictures in all - but only 15 games !). Some of the games
      have been seen at the club fairly recently & others haven't. The quiz
      isn't really too difficult, so good luck everyone & a happy new
      year !!!