19Re: Your favourite games ...

    Jan 10, 2006
      Good question. I don't tend to have many favourite games as i like to
      play em generally. I have good memories though of playing the likes of
      warrior knights, fury of dracula, kingmaker, kings and things and other
      GW games when i was a lad.

      I've finally played Civilisation and whilst i think there are faults i
      really enjoyed the basic themes involved - i'd like to play this again
      but with more players (i played it with 3).

      Axis and Allies Revised must get a mention because although it has some
      limitations it has been responsible for several cracking game sessions
      i've been involved it - especially with 5 players.

      One game i wanna play is Settlers of Catan.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic