215RE: [lbgc] Re: Suggestion for change to welcome page

      Ok - Here is my take on last weeks Apocalypse. (This will be brief as I am
      at work & I am quite busy right now).
      So how do it go? For me it went badly - VERY badly. My target was Bob who
      was mainly to my north. But to get to him I had to go through others. Never
      an easy thing to do. By the time I started making my way through, Bob had
      got me sussed. Bob went from strength to strength (because I couldn't get at
      him and it wasn't in other peoples interest for them to attack him). He
      eventually met his goal by attacking Portugal. So well done Bob, but if
      could have got to you it would have been a different story. Next time maybe.