236Re: TI3

      OK, to be clear on this, we are now set to try this monster, TI3,
      Sunday after next, at my place as usual, but from 11.30 onwards, till
      at least 7.30. Most people have confirmed they are on for that date,
      one other is willing to show up at 11.30 to either be reserve or
      watcher, and others intend to watch ... till there are enough of them
      to go off and play a different game upstairs.

      The ones I now have down as definites for TI3 on that day, 4 March,
      are:

      George (it's his set)
      Neil
      Me
      Allan
      Keith
      Andrew M
      Karl

      That makes 7 for 6 slots. Chances are that 1 will end up having to
      pull out. If not, I'll stand down and watch. If more than one
      suddenly cancel, then there's a free spot ... apply for it before
      others do! People who turn up to watch (any time from 11.30) can
      then split off and play some other game.

      Bob

      --- In lbgc@..., "Neil Parker" <welfarerights@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Allan, i would hope that this is a game that will be played more
      than
      > once subject to the special timing required for it on a gamesday.
      There
      > was some talk a while back about having the occasional 'special'
      session
      > for those lengthy must play games. That would be good. TI3 could
      be on
      > that list.
      >
      > Neil
      > --- In lbgc@..., "David Bullions" <davebullions@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Allan
      > > I believe Sunday 4th March was the date settled on for TI3 (11:30
      > until
      > > approx 19:30). It might already be fully booked. Be worth your
      will to
      > > check.
      > > Dave
      > >

      > > >From: Allan Mertner amyahoo@
      > > >To: lbgc@...
      > > >Subject: Re: [lbgc] Re: Twilight Imperium Upcoming Game
      > > >Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:50:07 +0000
      > > >
      > > >I also was not able to attend Sunday's session, but have been
      looking
      > > >forward to the conclusion on the date issue - was a conclusion
      > reached?
      > discuss
      > > > >
      > > >If the date suits me and the game isn't already oversubscribed,
      I'd