24Re: Your favourite games ...

  • Allan Mertner
    Jan 14, 2006
      I am up for most games, but given the choice (and discarding GIPF and
      DVONN, which are for just 2 players)...? I think I'd go for

      1. Tigris and Euphrates
      2. Acquire
      3. El Grande
      4. Advanced Civ
      5. Titan

      Most like to try:
      1. Railroad Tychoon (you convinced me)
      2. Age of Steam
      3. Caylus

      There are so many good games though - if you ask me tomorrow, the list
      will not be the same :-)

      Allan