250Re: [lbgc] Re: Digest Number 86

  • Allan Mertner
    Feb 22, 2007
      I have indeed bought a copy of both TI3 and of the SE extension - just
      waiting for the post to deliver. Hopefully in time for me to get all of
      the little fiddly bits out :)

      At least we should be in a position to play TI3 when we want to. I just
      hope it'll be more than once :)

      Very clever mechanism, btw - we must use it one day!

      Allan