251TI-3

  • Keith Dowsett
    Feb 23, 2007
      Hi Bob,

      If Allan is already comitted to buying a copy I'm happy to wait until we've
      played it before deciding whether to get it. However, I will e-mail you my
      random number just in case it's needed.

      Keith.

      > Posted by: bobroscow@...
      >
      > Keith, you say you might buy another set of TI3 for our
      >"event" on
      >
      >Sun 4th March...
      >

      >Allan said the same ... in fact he said he WOULD be buying a set. So
      >
      >no need for BOTH of you to take the hit on wallet and shelf-space!
      >

      >So, talk to each other. I don't know whether Allan has already
      >
      >bought/ordered it.
      >

      >If you want to "toss for it", I have a fun, game-like, way of tossing
      >
      >for it... Each of you privately emails me a number, not cc'd to the
      >
      >other. Any number you like. I add the two numbers. If it ends up
      >
      >even, Allan buys it; if it ends up odd, Keith buys it. Clever, huh?!
      >

      >Cheers,

      Exclusive Ed Byrne daily comedy clips on MSN Video
      http://specials.uk.msn.com/edbyrne/
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic