256Re: [lbgc] Re: Latest on Twilight Imperium 3 for 4 March

  • Allan Mertner
    Feb 27, 2007
      Hi George,

      I was wondering which rule changes you are suggesting. I have now got
      my own copy (almost finished getting all the bits out :) and have read
      about variants on bgg to get a feel for what would be good.

      As far as I can tell, the best thing to do is to play a standard game,
      but with
      - The strategy cards from the Shattered Empires extension (I have this)
      - The Age of Empires variant
      - Perhaps even start with one of the pre-built universes. It cuts a
      lot of explaining and time

      Whether or not to play with the original strategy cards and the 1VP ISC
      variant seems to be a matter of taste; I think I'd be inclined to try it
      with 2VPs first...

      Just my 2 cents - what are your thoughts? There obviously is a LOT of
      choices to be made :)
      Allan

      > Everyone who is joining the TI3 game on 4th or just want to
      > understand the rules please see the file I have uploaded to the
      > Files area. This shows an averview of the basic game, however there
      > will be some changes (e.g. Imperial Card, Board Setup) so I will try
      > to post an updated version early next week.
      >
      > George Y

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic