316Age of Steam Rules

  • George Young
    Jul 22, 2007
      Very much enjoyed AoS tonight and as always I like to clarify some
      rules. While looking on the geek about blocking of track and finding we
      played that rule fine I came across another article about delivering
      goods. It seems that many new players have been getting this
      fundamental rule wrong especially when they have played Railroad Tycoon
      before.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/759983#759983

      You can see from the above link that AoS has no rule stating you have
      to have a link to your city before delivering cubes. This apparently
      was a rule introduced in Railroad Tycoon.

      Well at least we know for the next time, and it does change things.