329Re: Cast Are Dice

  • George Young
    Aug 21, 2007
      Hi Marty,

      Yes this is my second year at TCAD. The event was brilliant and far
      better than last year, all credit to Sue and Nick. It's probably the
      best Board Games Convention in the UK even including the new Games
      Expo. Everyone was welcoming as always and even if you attended the
      event on your own groups would grab you for a game.

      Will be posting a full review with extensive photographs next week.
      All I can say is everyone should come next year.

      You can find out more on TCAD by following the below links:
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/293
      http://www.shiregames.com/tcad/

      George

      --- In lbgc@..., "Marty M" <martymoller@...> wrote:

      > Did anyone go to this? I think George said he was going. Did you
      have a
      > good time? Good atmosphere? Try any new games? Let us know how you
      got
      > on......

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic