359A couple of points...

    16 Dec 13:36
      Hi Gang
      Just a couple of things:

      First of all regarding Feb 3rd. I can confirm that I can't make that date for TI3, as I will be at a SuperBowl party (booked & paid for). However I am very cool regarding TI3 and if you want to play on Feb 3rd then please, by all means, do. No hurt feelings at all.

      Second thing: My personal choice for league play would be Formula De for two reasons: 1. I haven't played it as much as I would like and I think league play would mean this game makes it onto the table a bit more often. 2. The formula one racing system is ideal for league play.

      Regarding Andrew's suggestion of a league for Apocalypse, I would vote against this because of the time it takes to play (even with LBGC house rules, secret targets etc). The game tends to take up most of a session.

      Well thats my Tuppence worth. Feel free to discuss.
      Dave

      Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic