364Re: Merry Xmas

    Dec 19, 2007
      Federation Commander: Klingon Border?

      no seriously, Ra is good and Medici.

      --- In lbgc@..., David Bullions <davebullions@...> wrote:

      > Since Neil is only at work today, I will take this opportunity to also
      wish everyone a Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year.

      > B.t.w. A question for the club:-
      > I am spending Xmas at my mother-in-law's place and she has asked me to
      bring some games with me. The complicated brain-burner type of games we
      play at the club wouldn't really work at my mother-in-law's. The games
      need to be no more than one hour length, fairly easy & for up to four or
      five players. I am taking Metro, Niagara, Ra, & the Really Nasty Horse
      Racing Game (& possibly Wings of War). What does everyone think ? Any
      other suggestions ?

      > Dave
      >
      > To: lbgc@...
      > From: welfarerights@...
      > Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:45:03 +0000
      > Subject: [lbgc] Merry Xmas

      > I'm only at work today this week as there is an office lunch to be
      >
      > taken care of. So i'll wish you all now a Merry Xmas and a joyful New
      >
      > Year.

      > Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
      > http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic