367Re: A couple of points...

    Dec 27, 2007
      I agree with Dave. Formula De wd be a good choice for a league,
      better than Team RoboRally, and better than Apocalypse which we risk
      not finishing each time, which tends to make apportioning positions
      tricky! But what's the min number of players for it to be worth
      getting Formula De out of the box?

      Bob

      --- In lbgc@..., David Bullions <davebullions@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Gang
      > Just a couple of things:
      >
      > First of all regarding Feb 3rd. I can confirm that I can't make
      that date for TI3, as I will be at a SuperBowl party (booked & paid
      for). However I am very cool regarding TI3 and if you want to play on
      Feb 3rd then please, by all means, do. No hurt feelings at all.

      > Second thing: My personal choice for league play would be Formula
      De for two reasons: 1. I haven't played it as much as I would like
      and I think league play would mean this game makes it onto the table
      a bit more often. 2. The formula one racing system is ideal for
      league play.

      > Regarding Andrew's suggestion of a league for Apocalypse, I would
      vote against this because of the time it takes to play (even with
      LBGC house rules, secret targets etc). The game tends to take up most
      of a session.

      > Well thats my Tuppence worth. Feel free to discuss.
      > Dave
      > Telly addicts unite!
      > http://www.searchgamesbox.com/tvtown.shtml

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic