370Thanks guys

    Dec 28, 2007
      Hello all,

      Hope you all had a good Christmas.
      Thank you to those of you that gave me advice recently regarding what games to take to my mother-in-laws house over Christmas. Much of the advice was for games I don't actually own, but its my own fault for not providing a link to my list of games. But thanks for the advice anyway as it may influence future purchases.
      The day itself actually went really well. I took Niagara, Metro & Ra. We ended up playing Ra. I have actually written a session report for BoardGameGeek, my first ever session report. If you want to read it, the link is: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/264171
      Anyway thanks for all the advice & happy new year.

      Dave

      She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!