379nominations

    Jan 7, 2008
      A reminder that there is one week to go before the nominations phase
      ends.
      Question 1? Perikles was released in 2006 yet including myself there
      are 4 nominations for it as new game (i would add it as well to my list
      of two new games nominated). Shall we include in this category any game
      that was played for the first time at the club in 2007 as well those
      released/published in the year? I am in favour.

      Q2: Andrew has suggested a wooden spoon category - are we in favour of
      this? I am and i will nominate that origins 'how we became bored very
      quickly' game.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic