386wooden spoon/new games

    Jan 7, 2008
      '1. ORIGINS. Slower than the evolution it reprsents, but without the
      excitement of sudden changes over only half a million years.'

      thats my first proper laugh of the day - nice one!

      wooden spoon - well i have no objection and i think it is only in fun.
      Besides 'if' a game i liked was voted wooden spoon then by definition
      you would all be wrong :)

      As for new game - i agree with Dave/Bob's comments - its our show so we
      can do what we like and i feel a game thats 'new' to the club/players
      in the year is fair enough - thanks for the input - the category feels
      better now.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic