435Games you most want to try, and most want to re-visit after years

      I've thought of a topic - this one.

      Just like Neil's awards, this also might affect what gets played at the
      club, so it's not just idle chat ...

      It's always easy to want to play a game we've recently played before
      and liked. Great. This topic leaves those out.

      A. What games that you have never played do you most want to try, even
      if you don't own it and can't bring it? Name 1, 2 or 3 games.

      B. What games have you not played for many years, but would like to
      play one more time, if only for nostalgia? Even if you don't own it
      and can't bring it. Name 1, 2 or 3 games.