438Re: Games you most want to try, and most want to re-visit after years

      Nice idea Bob.

      a) Games that you have never played. (No idea if they are any good, but i'd try them..) I'm ignoring two-player games that i want to try like Twilight Struggle, Hannibal: Carthage v Rome).

      1.  Republic of Rome 2. Hamburgum 3.  New version of Warrior Knights.

      b) Games that you have not played for many years, but would like to play one more time, if only for nostalgia.

      1. Kings and Things 2. Axis and Allies Revised - with house rule amendments. 3. Old Warrior Knights (but only in the absence of 3. above) - i have all these three.

      Neil