440Re: Games you most want to try, and most want to re-visit after years

  • Dave Bullions
    Feb 1, 2008
      Games never played but would like to play:
      Blackbeard
      Machellevelli (please excuse spelling)
      Roads & Boats
      Starfarers of Catan
      Galactic Destiny

      Games I haven't played for many years etc:
      Diplomacy
      Advanced Civilisation (only ever played Civ, not Adv Civ)
      Cosmic Encounter (with all races, flares etc)
      Kingmaker