445new and old games

      It would be great if FFG did a revamp of Talisman in the way only
      they know how with modern mechanics - the 4th ed. is essentially the
      2nd ed. from what i gather. Good old game thats rather obsolete in
      terms of mechanics.

      In addition to the games i've already identified, i'd play Cosmic
      Encounter, Indonesia, Blackbeard, Dune - all sound good - like to see
      a FFG version of Kings and Things. Played Dune before as House
      Atreides - worth another play.

      For me Cosmic Encounter and Indonesia have been mentioned a few
      times - they ought to get an airing.

      --- In lbgc@..., "George Young" <george.young9@...>
      wrote:

      > Indonesia is a game that needs to be introduced at the club however
      it
      > needs someone who has a good grasp on the rules (Start reading
      > Stuart). Its a shame GW has again stopped the development of
      Talisman.
      > Now thats a game I would like to see FFG develop, good old roll and
      > move beer & pretzel game.
      >
      > George
      >

      > --- In lbgc@..., Garner <garner.ucd@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have Talisman 4th. But Dune is a good shout for the oldies.
      Should
      > have
      > > thought of that one, but if you're going to pick more than 3,
      you'll get
      > > crackers in there.
      > >
      > > I don't have Roads & Boats, but I think I could get my hands on
      it.
      > Though
      > > not easily. I have another game of theirs Indonesia which is very
      good.

      > > --
      > > Brian
      > > http://bofarrell.blogspot.com/