460Twilight Imperium 3 - the next war...

      Hi all, Bob has agreed to host another session of TI3 to cater for the current interest and to allow 2 parallel games on the day.  This means we could cater for 10 or 12 players using two sets with each game being 4 or 6 player. The game can take 8, but 4 or 6 are the best numbers.

      We can discuss rules and details at a later date.  What i need to know at present is who is interested in playing? if you are, email me answering two questions:

      a) what is your level of interest:

      1. Eager - i really want to play this! 2. Keen - i really want to play, but i'll go on the reserve list in preference to an eager player, 3. Interested - if there is space i want to play, but otherwise i'll go on the reserve list.

      b) what are your available Sunday dates in April (pref) or May.

      So on that basis we have potentially another 1-3 slots. In the event there are more than 12 names, then the above priority/interest order will have an effect. Priority will also be used in determining the best date to go for - i'll try to go with a date that best suits priority players.  Basically, we'll work something out.

      I'll list those interested sometime in march and then we can talk rules and stuff...

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic