462Re: Twilight Imperium 3 - the next war...

      i should check my posts before pressing send..

      When i referred to giving priority to game hosts i meant the two
      players who will be using their own sets - not that its likely to
      make a difference.

      --- In lbgc@..., "Neil Parker" <vedantananda@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all, Bob has agreed to host another session of TI3 to cater for
      the
      > current interest and to allow 2 parallel games on the day. This
      means
      > we could cater for 10 or 12 players using two sets with each game
      being
      > 4 or 6 player. The game can take 8, but 4 or 6 are the best numbers.
      >
      > We can discuss rules and details at a later date. What i need to
      know
      > at present is who is interested in playing? if you are, email me
      > answering two questions:
      >
      > a) what is your level of interest:
      >
      > 1. Eager - i really want to play this! 2. Keen - i really want to
      play,
      > but i'll go on the reserve list in preference to an eager player, 3.
      > Interested - if there is space i want to play, but otherwise i'll
      go on
      > the reserve list.
      >
      > b) what are your available Sunday dates in April (pref) or May.

      players
      > who missed out last time and new players. There were 6 players in
      the
      > last game who i think will largely be willing to play again, plus
      > another 3 - Allan, Dave (missed out) and Attila (new) who have
      expressed
      > an interest and i'll regard them as priorities if they are eager.
      >
      > So on that basis we have potentially another 1-3 slots. In the event
      > there are more than 12 names, then the above priority/interest order
      > will have an effect. Priority will also be used in determining the
      best
      > date to go for - i'll try to go with a date that best suits priority
      > players. Basically, we'll work something out.
      >
      > I'll list those interested sometime in march and then we can talk
      rules
      > and stuff...

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic