      To: lbgc@...
      From: garner.ucd@...
      Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:37:01 +0000
      Subject: Re: [lbgc] Re: An Imperial fun-league?

      BrianO, StuartF/Stania , DaveB, TomasP.
      I think is how it finished, Stuart and Stania were on the same points, not sure of tiebreak conditions in the game, and what the conditions were in the game to trigger them.

      Brian

      On 26/02/2008, Founder. <bobroscow@googlemai l.com> wrote:
      Really? I'm sure you must be right, since you won it. I was two
      floors down, and my notes were a week later!

      But that leaves Neil a nice choice: you can keep it to Imperial, or
      even make it an Imperial/Antike league! Lateral, huh? After all,
      they're similar and by the sdame designer, the one apparently an
      advanced version of the other. Lacks some purity, but means you get
      off the ground with 2 sets of results instead of just one.

      Brian, you may also remember who came 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th in that
      Antike you won?

      Cheers,
      Bob

      --
      Brian
      http://bofarrell. blogspot. com/
      http://viewingsport .blogspot. com/
      http://lookintothis week.blogspot. com/

      Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic