465Re: [lbgc] Twilight Imperium 3 - the next war...

  • Stuart Faulds
    Feb 27, 2008
      Hi Neil,

      Put me down as as a keen/interested. I'd love to play,
      but would prefer that those who haven't yet had a
      chance to play this year get a go if they want.

      I should be available all Sundays in April and May,
      except the 25th May when I am on hols outside the
      country.

      Regards,

      Stuart F

      --- Neil Parker <vedantananda@...> wrote:

      > Hi all, Bob has agreed to host another session of
      > TI3 to cater for the
      > current interest and to allow 2 parallel games on
      > the day. This means
      > we could cater for 10 or 12 players using two sets
      > with each game being
      > 4 or 6 player. The game can take 8, but 4 or 6 are
      > the best numbers.
      >
      > We can discuss rules and details at a later date.
      > What i need to know
      > at present is who is interested in playing? if you
      > are, email me
      > answering two questions:
      >
      > a) what is your level of interest:
      >
      > 1. Eager - i really want to play this! 2. Keen - i
      > really want to play,
      > but i'll go on the reserve list in preference to an
      > eager player, 3.
      > Interested - if there is space i want to play, but
      > otherwise i'll go on
      > the reserve list.
      >
      > b) what are your available Sunday dates in April
      > (pref) or May.

      > organiser), players
      > who missed out last time and new players. There were
      > 6 players in the
      > last game who i think will largely be willing to
      > play again, plus
      > another 3 - Allan, Dave (missed out) and Attila
      > (new) who have expressed
      > an interest and i'll regard them as priorities if
      > they are eager.
      >
      > So on that basis we have potentially another 1-3
      > slots. In the event
      > there are more than 12 names, then the above
      > priority/interest order
      > will have an effect. Priority will also be used in
      > determining the best
      > date to go for - i'll try to go with a date that
      > best suits priority
      > players. Basically, we'll work something out.
      >
      > I'll list those interested sometime in march and
      > then we can talk rules
      > and stuff...

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?