476Re: Gygax fails saving throw.

    Mar 5, 2008
      Thanks. How sad. Yes, Gary Gygax kicked off the whole D&D and
      therefore also MMORPG thing. A visionary and creative and made it
      happen.

      Decades ago, I also read a novel or two he wrote. He was good at
      that too, surprisingly or unsurprisingly.

      Yes, worth a minute's silence from all gamers. No tapping of keys
      during the silence.

      Thanks, Keith. Yo, Gary, we all owe you.

      Bob

      --- In lbgc@..., Keith Dowsett <keithdowsett@...> wrote:

      > I've just read on the web that Gary Gygax has failed a saving throw
      and is no longer with us.

      > I'm sure I'm not the only member who has spent many hours playing
      D&D using the books he wrote.

      > Keith.

      > Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
      > http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic