544Mixing game titles

    Dec 5, 2008

      I like Tomas' Warrior Kings idea. How about we have a competition for the funniest amalgamated game idea.

      How about Struggle of Warrior Things? The game is played on a randomised hex board and all other components are put into a bag. Players take turns picking things out in the hope they will actually be useful.

      --- In lbgc@..., "Tomas Pajonk" <tom@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >

      > I'd like to give Warrior Kings a try. I have the 2nd edition, but not here
      > with me. Playing imperial or struggle of empires would be really nice as
      > well.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic