545RE: [lbgc] Mixing game titles

    5 Dec 03:33
      How about "Team Robo-Tycoon". An amalgamation of Team RoboRally & Railroad Tycoon. Run your routes in Railroad Tycoon but the actual route has to be pre-programmed. Any trains ending up on the same track fire lasers at each other. Any wrecked trains have a scrap value if they can be successfully delivered to a city with a demand for that type of robot - oops, I meant train, of course.

      To: lbgc@...
      From: vedantananda@...
      Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:42:19 +0000
      Subject: [lbgc] Mixing game titles

      I like Tomas' Warrior Kings idea. How about we have a competition for the funniest amalgamated game idea.
      How about Struggle of Warrior Things? The game is played on a randomised hex board and all other components are put into a bag. Players take turns picking things out in the hope they will actually be useful.

      --- In lbgc@yahoogroups. co.uk, "Tomas Pajonk" <tom@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >

      > I'd like to give Warrior Kings a try. I have the 2nd edition, but not here
      > with me. Playing imperial or struggle of empires would be really nice as
      > well.

      Get Windows Live Messenger on your Mobile. Click Here!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic