560Re: [lbgc] Re: Team Roborally updated league tables, Jan 11 2009

  • Allan Mertner
    Jan 18, 2009
      Hi Zoran,

      I can add "last played" of course, if you think it's interesting.  In the latest revision, I added a win/loss column to make it easy to see who participated in the last round - do you still think it would be worth having the historical info too?

      Cheers,
      Allan

      On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 10:33 AM, zoran2531 <zoran80@...> wrote:

      Hi Allan, thanks for the tables, my vote is for the middle one, the
      splash of colour enlivens it a bit. Would it be too squashed if you
      added on the 'Last Played ' column? Cheers! Zoran.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic