567THE VARIETY OF GAMES WE PLAY

      As all you attenders know, we play a wide variety of games at our
      sessions. But a casual visitor could be forgiven for thinking, from
      the above posts, that we only or mainly play Team RoboRally! The last
      enquirer asked whether that was the case ... After all, the last 10
      or 12 posts are ALL about Team RoboRally ...

      No, no (to any casual viewer or enquirer), Team RoboRally is only
      about 5% of our play-time, often as a starter or filler or ending, or
      none of the above.

      In fact, to redress the appearance of what we play, here's a list of
      the games we've played over the last 3 months:

      Tribune
      Billabong
      Labyrinth
      Blue Moon City
      Perikles
      Battlelines
      Kingsgate
      Team RoboRally
      Werewolf
      Race For The Galaxy
      Cosmic Encounter
      Colossal Arena
      Antike
      Fearsome Floors
      Alliance
      Wizwars
      Guillotine
      Warrior Knights
      Galactic Emperor
      Goa
      Agricola
      Condottieri
      Galactic Destiny
      Apocalypse
      Imperial
      League of 6
      Game Of Thrones
      Railroad Tycoon
      Axis And Allies
      Adel Verpflichtet

      So why so much Team RoboRally in the above posts? It's just that:

      1) We are a face-to-face-playing club, so the site is mostly for just
      updates, eg of league-tables.

      2) We play so many different games that we don't bother with a league
      on most games. Currently only on Perikles, Imperial and Team
      RoboRally. And, of the three, TeamRR is by far the shortest and
      easiest to throw in the odd game of (and it's a laugh), so we fit it
      in more often. Hence it appears more often on this updating site.

      I must try to vary the subjects of our posts a bit more. I'll think
      of something!