577RE: [lbgc] Other fun at the session of 15/2/09

      Sorry Bob, Haven't yet updated the table. I will do it tonight. Hopefully Allan will be willing to do a nice presention of it and post it on the site (please Allan).

      DaveB

      To: lbgc@...
      From: bobroscow@...
      Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:48:14 +0000
      Subject: [lbgc] Other fun at the session of 15/2/09

      Apart from that one game of TeamRR, elsewhere in the session:

      AndrewM won at Imperial, with CarlaA 2nd, JosepA 3rd, TomasP 4th and
      DaveB 5th, I think. DaveB is in charge of reporting and updating the
      Imperial league. Does AndrewM head the league now?

      And Antti won at both Tribune and Cosmic Encounter, while Zoran won at
      Colossal Arena.

      Bob

      Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic