598Re: Age of Conan and Kaomaris

    Mar 16, 2009
      I'm a fan of using BBG more for sessions reports, reviews etc about the games played at the club, nice one.

      On this note i've also posted a forum comment about Kaomaris - check it out and add a thumb, comment or both to raise its profile and maybe get others interested in that and the club site.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/388791

      I would also suggest supporting members reviews and reports as well - raises the clubs profile, which is good.

      --- In lbgc@..., "zoran2531" <zoran80@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Sounds like a great time was had on the 8th (note to self: must invent Sod's law defying machine:)).
      >
      > Forgot to mention: for anybody interested I'd posted a session report on BGG of our Age of Conan game at the club under the title of "Know, oh Prince..." (I hyped it up a bit to make the American market salivate as they hadn't yet released it over there! It has the distinction of being the first ever session report for the boardgame).
      >
      > Regards,
      > Zoran.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic