603Re: Team RoboRally Result of Game 21 of 26 April 2009

  • Allan Mertner
    May 3, 2009
      Sounds like an interesting session - 9 points to StuartF!  Wow!  And nobody on the losing side getting any points also is a first; I am particularly impressed with StuartF's persistent luck :)

      I have updated the league tables and have posted the results on the LBGC site as usual, but think the situation warrants including them in this email too.

      First, in the 2009 league BobR has lost the top spot, and StuartF has stormed in with a lead that is hard to beat.  Stuart, if you don't play any more TRR this season you'll probably win it - so you will certainly be challenged soon :)  Even though BobR's already impressive score actually went up, he still has been relegated to 2nd place and the rest of us are far, far behind...  Here are all the results:

      In the Eternal League, JosepA has been #1 since late last year, and... now StuartF is back on top here, too! It says something about JosepA's skill that he - in spite of such a big loss - still manages to retain 2nd place though.  The other big movement is from HannesS, who moved up no less than 12 places and now sits nicely in the top part of the table, breathing down BobR's neck:

      I think it is clear that we need to play more TRR soon, and that we need to think about how to turn Stuart's luck against him :-)